Samosa is one of the delicious things that we all thinks to eat. Everyone loves to eat Samosa. It is most popular Snacks in india and this is commonly found in every parts of India.
In this blog we are going to make delicious snack named Samosa.
Samosa make their presence everywhere in a party snack, cafe, street food, and even in restaurants.
Sometimes we do not prefers to eat Samosa on cafe and restaurant due to our health as a reason.
Some Tips For Best Crunchy Samosa
Fats ( Ghee or Oils )
The amount of oil in flour is very important for making all purpose flour and crispy samosas. Too little oil will harden the samosa crust.
The samosa is to be singed in medium hot oil. At the point when a bit of batter is spilled into the oil, it ought not quickly sizzle or air pocket.
Also Check : Dhokla Recipe Easy Vegetarian Breakfast
You should see exceptionally little air pockets following 30 to 40 seconds. This is the right temperature.
Samosa flour has to be hard and hard. It should not be as soft as we make for rotis or parotta.
Use water just varying. An excess of dampness in the mixture will make an excessive number of little air pockets in the outside layer and will keep the samosas from getting firm.
Crude oil and flour
The way toward focusing on the oil the flour is a significant advance to frame a chip layer. Rub oil and flour together until the mixture becomes like breadcrumbs.
Ingredients for Samosa
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- salt as required
- black salt as required
- One teaspoon kasoori methi leaves
- 1 teaspoon coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon carom seeds
- 2 tablespoon ghee
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 cup refined oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- One teaspoon green chilli
- 1 teaspoon raisins
- 1 teaspoon cashews
- 2 cup potato
How To Make Samosa
1) Heat up the potatoes until they are cooked. You can either bubble them in a liner, pot or cooker. (see note)
2) Disintegrate them, don’t squash them.
3) To set up this delightful dish, set up a samosa stuffing by setting a container on medium warmth. Add oil to it and when the oil is sufficiently hot, include cumin seeds and let them sizzle.
4) Quickly, stew coriander seeds, ginger and green beans. Saute for a moment and later include cleaved cashews and raisins, bubbled and pureed potatoes, cumin powder,
coriander powder, garam masala powder, red stew powder, salt to taste, chicory fenugreek leaves, coriander leaves. Blend well and for 2 minutes and your stuffing is ready.
5) Presently to set up the batter, take a plate of mixture and blend generally useful flour with carom seeds and salt.
Blend and afterward, include ghee and begin working utilizing a little flour. Ensure the batter is to some degree firm in its surface.
Spread the mixture with muslin material and save aside for about thirty minutes.
6) When done, turn out hardly any little measured balls from the batter. Smooth them further with the assistance of your palms and afterward with a moving pin.
Give them a round shape and cut it down the middle. Presently plunge your hands in water, overlay the edges of the semi-hover so as to give it a cone shape.
7) Take the filling and stuff the readied blend in it. Seal the closures appropriately by squeezing the edges daintily with your fingers.
At that point, heat oil in a container and profound fry the samosas until they turn brilliant earthy colored and firm enough. Present with tomato ketchup and green chutney. Appreciate it as a lunch time nibble.
Must check : Good Morning Hd Photos