People loves to eat delicious cake during birthday parties but sometime when we think to make birthday cake with name then, we face many problems while making it. So, we had brought for you Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe.
Eggless chocolate cake are most common cake in every birthday parties and events.
People in every side of the world loves to eat and make Eggless chocolate cake.
Some of the chocolate cake degins are most attractive and effective that we loves to eat that best birthday cake.
Therefore, we had finally given you in this blog, eggless chocolate cake recipe or you can say best Birthday cake.
How to make cake at home
Making a delicious cake at home is not a big challenge. If you follow all the given instructions bellow you will not found any of the problem which you face without guiding.
Must check : Chole Bhature Recipe – Easy Vegetarian Breakfast
By following our instructions you will be able to make eggless chocolate cake easily.
1. You should check you baking soda before use
If your baking soda is not good, the cake will be flat and not spongy. So, make sure that your Baking soda must be good quality before you use.
check quality of soda
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice and vinegar to a bowl.
- Add 1/2 Tablespoons of baking soda and stir it.
- If your Baking soda is fresh then, it will fizz and bubble immediately.
- If does not bubble change your Baking soda with new one.
2. Vinagar quality
Use great quality vinegar intended for cooking. On the off chance that you can use the conceivable apple juice vinegar.
Great quality acidic fixing will assist heating soft drinks with admirably reaction and make the cake light and springy.
3. Quantity of soda
Try to use balance the quantity of soda. If it’s quantity increases it may leave a bitter taste.
4. Vanilla Falvor
Vanilla essence is an artificial flavoring agent so you only have to use a few drops in the recipe not enough.
RememberVanilla Essence and Vanilla Extract are not same.
I utilise Vanilla Extract for most of my delicious cake. You can take or replace it with Vanilla Essence or Vanilla powder.
|Cooking Time||30 Minutes|
|Total Time||50 Minutes|
Ingredients For Chocolate Cake Recipe
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup sugar (organic, or 1.5 cups grated jaggery)
- 1 cup Water (use milk to make rich cake)
- 1/3 cup oil or 80 ml (coconut or canola or light olive oil or melted butter)
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice (or apple cider vinegar or plain vinegar, use good quality)
- One tablespoon Vanilla extract (or vanilla powder or essence as required)
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour or organic maida or wheat flour (180 grams)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder (use good quality cocoa)
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda (check expiry date)
Chocolate sauce frosting
- ¼ cup unsalted butter (soft but cold)
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder (good quality)
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar (or icing sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 to 2 ½ tablespoons milk (or whipping cream)
Preparation Of Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Preheat the stove to 170 C or 340 F for at any rate 15 mins.
- Oil a 8 or 9 inch round cake container and sprinkle some flour on it. or on the other hand Line with a material paper. Put in a safe spot.
- Blend 1 ½ cups flour, ¼ cup cocoa powder, ½ tsp salt and 1 tsp preparing pop.
- Strainer the flour blend at any rate twice to circulate air through the flour. This makes the cake light.
- In the event that utilizing wheat flour, at that point sifter multiple times.
- Include 1 cup sugar and blend it well. I utilize fine sugar.
- In the event that you are utilizing coarse one, at that point you can likewise break up it in 1 cup water (required the formula) and pour it in the subsequent stage.
Eggless Chocolate cake recipe
- Draw a well (place) in the center. Add 1 cup of water, 1/3 cup oil or melted butter, 1 tbsp of vanilla extract and 1 tbsp of lemon juice or vinegar.
- Gently start mixing well with the liquid material in the center.
- Mix until the dough is well combined with the wet ingredients. Do not over mix.
- Batter will be running. Pour it into the cake pan.
- Knock it a few times against the kitchen counter to release air bubbles.
- Bake for 25 to 28 minutes. Check after 23 minutes. Bake time may vary depending on the size of your pan and oven. So just bake it until a skewer or a tester comes out clean.
- To check if it is completely baked, put a skewer in the middle of the cake and check. It should come out clean.
- Place the cake pan on a wire rack and let it cool in the pan for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Gently flip the eggless chocolate cake onto a wire rack. Let it cool down.
- You can frost the cake if you wish or just sprinkle some powdered sugar.
- This eggless chocolate cake tastes best the next day.
Preparation of Chocolate Sauce For Eggless Chocolate Cake
- Add cup of milk, 2 tablespoons cocoa, 1 tsp vanilla extract and 4 to 6 tablespoons sugar.
- The mixture should be outright and smooth.
- Stir continuously on a medium to medium flame and cook until thick and creamy.
- Taste it and add more sugar and boil when needed. Completely cooled.
- Place the cake on a plate or a tray that can hold excess dripping from the chocolate sauce.
- Put chocolate frosting on a hot eggless chocolate cake.
- Spread with spatula.
If using jaggery / palm sugar / coconut sugar, use one without soda content. Dissolve it in water and filter it.
To make the cake rich, you can use melted butter and milk. But the milk makes the cake a bit dense.
If you intend to use whole wheat flour, you can use 1: 1 ratio wheat flour and all purpose flour for best results.
Can We use Butter instead of oil?
Yes you can easily use butter insted of oil. But the oil makes the cake more moist.
Can i replace water with Milk?
Yes, you can replace water with Milk. The texture becomes slightly dense.
Can we use baking powder instead of baking soda?
No, Baking powder and baking soda are different you can’t use it while making eggless chocolate cake.
Can I bake eggless chocolate cake without ovan?
Yes, you can bake eggless chocolate cake without ovan. If you do not have an oven, you can also bake this cake in a cooker or heavy bottom pot.
If you found our blog interesting and loves to read more vegetarian recipes then make sure to subscribe our blog so, that new blogs can reach you soon.
Also Read : Pav Bhaji Recipe Easy Vegetarian Breakfast